The Hitachi WJ200 product line includes more than a dozen inverter models to cover motor sizes from 1/8 horsepower to 20 horsepower, in either 240VAC or 480VAC power input versions.
The main features are:
• 200V and 400V class, 0.1 to 15kW inverters having dual rating
• US or EU versions available
• EzSQ (simple programming function) integrated
• Built-in RS485 MODBUS RTU as standard, other FieldBus optional
• New current suppressing function
• Sixteen programmable speed levels
• PID control adjusts motor speed automatically to maintain a process variable value
• Password protection to avoid unexpected parameter change
The design in Hitachi inverters overcomes many of the traditional trade-offs between speed, torque and efficiency. The performance characteristics are:
• High starting torque of 200% at 0.5Hz
• Continuous operation at 100% torque within a 1:10 speed range (6/60Hz / 5/50Hz) without motor derating.
• Fan has ON/OFF selection to provide longer life for cooling fan.
A full line of accessories from Hitachi is available to complete your motor application:
• Integrated USB port for PC communication
• Digital remote operator keypad
• Integrated brake chopper
• EMC filter (footprint type C1) optional